Terry Power Shorts
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Power Bike Short from Terry gets its name from the high elastane content of the special fabric that's been sourced from Italy. It has more compression than our other bike shorts and is slightly longer so it supports the entire hamstring and quadricep muscles. It also has a wide v-front waistband designed to provide extra core support. The fit is tighter but the result is enhanced support and reduced muscle fatigue. The Power Short is also outfitted with a deep pocket on the right leg and the latest in soft, laser-cut leg bands that hold securely without digging or pinching. It comes with Terry's best Flex Air Chamois with soft wing construction for the ideal balance of padding, ventilation and low bulk.
- Terry proudly manufactures this short in the USA at a green energy-certified sewing facility. Best quality, highest standards, local jobs.
- Premium Italian fabric (57% nylon/43% spandex), extra black and extra matte for opacity, with high compression for muscle support and recovery
- Sculpted 6-panel fit with flat seam construction to help prevent chafing
- Screen-printed, perforated pocket on right leg easily fits a smartphone
- Wide elastic-free waistband provides anatomic support
- 1 1/2 inch silicone laser-cut leg bands are comfortable against the skin and stay in place while pedaling
- Flex Air Chamois with soft wing technology & perforated foam for breathability
- Moisture Wicking