Terry Liberator Y Gel Saddle
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Liberator Y Gel has earned its reputation as one of the most comfortable saddles for men, highly recommended for those experiencing a variety of comfort issues during lengthy rides or touring, where body position is slightly more upright requires a saddle that's anatomically supportive. The Liberator Y Gel includes an additional thin layer of gel across the top, has a wide rear for support of sit bones, a large cutaway through the center, a relief channel off the back for pressure relief and a shaped back panel that reduces the points of stitching contact.
- Black perforated Dura-tek cover with black stitching
- Center cutaway with rear relief channel reduces contact points with soft tissue areas
- Thin gel layer for added comfort
- Length x width: 269mm x 173mm
- Weight: 470 grams; 16.6 ounces
- Rails: satin steel
- Made in Italy