Sigma BC 5.0 WL ATS Bike Computer
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The wireless BC 5.0 WL is the low-cost gateway to the world of Sigma bike computers. For commuters, recreational riders, and even children, its five functions reliably deliver the most important data, such as speed and trip distance. It is intuitive, compact, and extremely easy to use.
- The smallest Sigma bike computer displays speed, trip distance, total distance, ride time, and clock – the five most important basic functions that cyclists like to keep an eye on
- The wireless (WL) encoded transmission Sigma has developed eliminates the need for cables – a wireless transmitter on the fork continuously measures and transmits bicycle speed without interference to the BC 5.0 WL's receiver
- The BC 5.0 WL's 27 x 35 mm display has plenty of room to continuously display the current speed while keeping other important functions easily visible
- The speedometer display is simple: four different icons make it easy to see which function has been selected for the bottom line
- Setting and using the BC 5.0 WL is very easy – and requires just one button to toggle through the functions safely and easily, even during a ride
- The BC 5.0 WL is water-resistant and weatherproof, so it can be used at any time
- The integrated, replaceable button battery (CR 2032) is sufficient to supply the BC 5.0 WL with energy for well over two years
- The BC 5.0 WL measures trip time and distance for long bike tours, making it convenient to read the entire distance of a multi-day cycling trip
- The BC 5.0 WL's handlebar bracket and speed sensor can be mounted quickly on the bike with cable ties (included), and the bike speedometer is convenient to remove and store
- The pre-defined tire sizes, ranging all the way from a small child's bike to a 29" bike, make the BC 5.0 WL easy to set up