Leatt 3.5 Neck Brace - Black
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Independently lab and rider tested, proven to reduce neck forces and neck injuries through transferring the load during an accident away from the fragile bones in the neck.
- Up to 89% reduction in critical cervical spine injuries
- Collarbone injuries up to 45% MORE likely WITHOUT a neck brace
- Independent Moto motorcycle study by Action Sports EMS
- Engineered collarbone cut-out to keep your helmet rim away from your most fragile bones
- Optimal helmet rim striking platform is designed to redistribute neck forces and provides the helmet with freedom of movement
- CoreFlex split rear thoracic strut is designed to work with the body’s natural movements for a more comfortable fit and break away before applying excessive pressure to the back
- Polymer matrix platform allows for efficient reduction in neck forces
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
- Air flow ribbed body padding for optimum ventilation
- CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- Weight: 497g (1.1lbs)