Kenda Hellkat Pro 29" Tire
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- This item will ship in 1-3 days
- DH/Enduro tread design is optimized for maximum performance characteristics across a wide range of conditions by balancing traction, handling and rolling speed. It has superior grip and slow rebound with super low rolling resistance because of the new dual layer tread rubber
- EN-DTC: dual compound tread for lower rolling resistance and less wear
- Tubeless ready tire
- Advanced Gravity Casing (AGC) - 60TPI - KVS and Iron Cloak help prevent cuts and punctures, and a 20mm apex along the bead reduces the chance of pinch flats or burping.
- Advanced Enduro Casing (AEC) - 60TPI - Using the same 3 piece aramid inserts at the AGC casing, AEC omits the apex at the bead, for the same high level of puncture and cut resistance but without the added weight and a more supple feel.
- Advanced Trail Casing (ATC) - 120TPI - Lighter and more supple than both gravity/enduro solutions. Features SCT fabric across the tire sidewalls and a sub-tread belt of K-Armor under the tread blocks. The K-Armor has a tighter weave, resulting in the use of less rubber during the construction process, yielding a lighter tire and a casing that is supple enough to allow the knobs to flex and form under load, yet still protects from pinch flats, punctures and cuts.