Exposure Strada Mk10 Super Bright Headlight
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Exposure Strada Mk 10 Super Bright, AKTiv is the latest technology in Exposure Lights Road range combined with the Road Specific Beam Pattern and an upgraded 1600 lumens is the best road light; once AKTiv is selected the light will sense oncoming light sources and auto dim when a vehicle is approaching, no button or thinking required. Also with the specific bevels to allow side illumination, and reversible graphics to remind you that the Strada can be mounted either way up. There is also a remote switch included which allows the rider to take control if required.
- AKTiv will automatically dim the light beam when it detects an oncoming car’s headlights to not blind the driver
- REAKT Taillight that automatically adjusts when braking, and will adapt to the surrounding ambient light conditions to maintain maximum contrast and visibility
- Day Bright pulse pattern designed for daylight use which is more conspicuous than a regular pulse and visible from over a kilometer away, even in the brightest conditions
- ITM circuitry within the light will reduce power to the LEDs, if they go beyond the optimum temperature, keeping the light as efficient as possible to maximise output and battery capacity. Once cooled the output is automatically restored
- OSD display that gives clear information on which mode the light is in, runtime remaining in hours and minutes, percentage charged and feedback information during OMS.
- OMS allows you to balance your run time and brightness needs from an all nighter to a hot lap
- Battery: 1, 35.5 x 67.5mm Lithium lon Rechargeable, 3.6(V), 36.72(Wh), 152g, Included