Exposure Race Mk16 Headlight
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Exposure Race, a super lightweight light packing 2400 measured lumens the ideal solution for XC racing, with a no compromise on technology in this sleek unit. REFLEX++ Technology means this featherweight will automatically adjust output that allows the light to have crossover appeal for those who also have a rural commute or even a lightweight pack ride.
- Reflex uses data from 3D digital accelerometers to automatically adjust the light to provide boosted output when riding hard and fast then dimming for the slower sections, saving battery life
- ITM circuitry within the light will reduce power to the LEDs, if they go beyond the optimum temperature, keeping the light as efficient as possible to maximise output and battery capacity. Once cooled the output is automatically restored
- OSD display that gives clear information on which mode the light is in, runtime remaining in hours and minutes, percentage charged and feedback information during OMS.
- OMS allows you to balance your run time and brightness needs from an all nighter to a hot lap
- Battery: 1, 37.5 x 37.5mm Lithium lon Rechargeable, 3.6(V), 24.48(Wh), 103g, Included