Exposure MaXx-D Mk14 Headlight
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Ripping through the single track or trail the combination of 3 spot lens to launch light far down the track, a spread beam to highlight the trail edge and REFEX ++ to Automatically provide the perfect output for any change is speed or terrain the Exposure Maxx-D is backed up with 4400 measured Lumens to be at one with the trial.
- Reflex uses data from 3D digital accelerometers to automatically adjust the light to provide boosted output when riding hard and fast then dimming for the slower sections, saving battery life
- ITM circuitry within the light will reduce power to the LEDs, if they go beyond the optimum temperature, keeping the light as efficient as possible to maximise output and battery capacity. Once cooled the output is automatically restored
- OSD display that gives clear information on which mode the light is in, runtime remaining in hours and minutes, percentage charged and feedback information during OMS.
- Fuel Gauge uses a traffic light system remaining runtime is easily monitored at a glance so you’re not caught out
- Battery: 1, 37.5 x 40.5 x 67.5mm Lithium lon Rechargeable, 3.6(V), 48.96(Wh), 202g, Included