Exposure Joystick Mk16 Headlight
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Exposure Joystick remains the lightest helmet light in the Exposure range; with a more focused beam, and now with 1150 lumens the Joystick enables you to spot the terrain changes in the distance and the tight corners at your wheel.
- TAP allows you to quickly switch between lighting modes with a simple tap on the light without having to locate the button. Three sensitivities allow greater versatility
- ITM circuitry within the light will reduce power to the LEDs, if they go beyond the optimum temperature, keeping the light as efficient as possible to maximise output and battery capacity. Once cooled the output is automatically restored
- OMS allows you to balance your run time and brightness needs from an all nighter to a hot lap
- Fuel Gauge uses a traffic light system remaining runtime is easily monitored at a glance so you’re not caught out
- Battery: 1, 18.6 x 69.5mm Lithium lon Rechargeable, 3.7(V), 12.95(Wh), 49.5g, Included