CeramicSpeed 15267 Coated Bearing
Shipping calculated at checkout.
CeramicSpeed cartridge bearings with coated race are a premium upgrade option that provide extremely low friction, improved power transfer, and a service life that far exceeds traditional steel bearings. These bearings feature coated races that provide the ultimate performance and longevity.
- Grade 3 Silicon Nitride balls
- The coated bearing races increase the bearing service life by providing extreme hardness to the race and reducing corrosion
- Reinforced polymide cage and non-contact seal to keep dirt and moisture out
- High resistance to poor lubrication
- Can be used for any cycling discipline
- Sold as each
- Hand built in Denmark
- Limited Lifetime Warranty