Stan's Rim and Tire Sealant
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- The product that started the tubeless revolution and is trusted the world over
- Seals punctures instantly, virtually eliminating flats
- The sealant is a premium thin, low viscosity liquid that coats the inside of the tire sealing punctures up to ¼"
- Stays liquid in a mountain tire for 2-7 months on average for lasting protection
- Sealant can be injected via removable valve core with the injection syringe, part #SX-8053, and is compatible with tubes and tubular tires
- Non-hazardous, non-corrosive, and non-toxic with natural latex
- Made in the USA