Garmin Speed Sensor 2/Cadence Sensor 2 Set
Shipping calculated at checkout.
OUT OF STOCK
- Monitor your speed and cadence as you ride with these easy-to-install wireless sensors. With no magnets or other exposed parts to line up, these sensors are easy to install, maintain and move between bikes.
- The speed sensor 2 attaches to the hub of either wheel and self-calibrates with your Edge® cycling computer or compatible Garmin device to give you accurate speed and distance at all times — even without a head unit.
- The cadence sensor 2 fastens to any size crank arm and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training.
- Send live speed, distance and cadence data to compatible training apps or displays by using ANT+® connectivity and BLUETOOTH® Low Energy technology. The odometer feature — for the speed sensor only — tracks your distance to help plan for bicycle maintenance.
- With both of these sensors on your bike, you can work to improve your personal best or see where you stand against the pros.