Wera 889/4/1 F Rapidaptor Bit Holder
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The free-running feature allows for a particularly quick return movement without having to remove the screwdriver when tightening screws. Especially for application with Wera torque screwdrivers with pistol handle for fast and ergonomic working. The Rapidaptor technology allows mounting bits without activating the sleeve. Remove the bits by simply pushing the sleeve forward - for rapid bit change, all with one hand.
- Avoids annoying re-positioning when tightening screws with Wera torque screwdrivers with pistol handle
- Fast and fatigue-free work due to precise free-running mechanism
- Maintenance-free construcion with especially slim and solid bearing by leading free-running manufacturer
- Maximum transmissable tightening moment 10,0 Nm
- Bit mounting with Rapidaptor technology for rapid bit change, suitable for bits with 1/4"- external hexagon drive as per DIN ISO 1173-C 6.3and E 6.3 and Wera connection series 1 and 4