Sigma Pure 1 ATS Bike Computer
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Sigma Pure 1 ATS is a purist amongst all bicycle computers. In one easy to read display, it answers the three most important cycling questions: How fast? How far? How long? And it does so in a very compact and attractive design.
- The Pure 1 ATS is a coded wireless computer. ATS refers to Sigma's own analog encoded wireless transmission system
- Incredibly legible - the Pure 1 has a very large 29 x 45mm display that facilitates reading for everyone; especially those with less than perfect vision
- Switch between the trip view and the totals view with just one touch of the button
- This sleek design sets new standards when it comes to blending in with the bike
- The flat handlebar mount was designed specifically to match the thin profile of the PURE 1 ATS computer, sitting flush on the handlebar or stem, making the computer look like it is part of the bike itself.
- Includes a single piece spoke magnet that fits all common size spoke sizes and easily attaches without tools
- PURE 1 ATS records the speed using the analog transmission system (ATS) transmitter, which wirelessly transmits the data to the computer