Sigma BC 10.0 WR Bike Computer
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The compact but intuitive Sigma BC 10.0 WR has the ten most important functions for bike rides. In addition to values such as average speed and trip distance, outside temperature and top speed can be displayed. This makes the wired speedometer an all-rounder with all of the essential functions.
- Whether you are commuting to the office, enjoying a weekend ride in the country, or speeding along with a road bike, the BC 10.0 WR has all essential data at your fingertips: trip distance, speed, total distance, trip time, clock, total trip time, average speed, average speed comparison, maximum speed, and current temperature
- The computer's direct cable connection with the transmitter ensures smooth speed measurement and eliminates the need for batteries in wireless transmission
- The wired reed sensor with its sleek, slim design is easy to mount on the bike
- The bike computer functions are shown clearly on a large display screen (31 x 39 mm) with large numbers are very easy to read during a ride
- It has a slim, simple design, making it as elegant on a mountain bike as on a city bike
- The BC 10.0 WR is water-resistant and weatherproof, so it can be used at any time
- The integrated, replaceable button battery (CR 2032) is sufficient to supply the BC 10.0 WR with energy for well over two years
- The BC 10.0 WR measures trip time and distance for even long bike rides, making it convenient to read the entire distance of a multi-day biking trips
- The BC 10.0 WR's handlebar bracket can be mounted on the bike with cable ties (included)
- The bike computer can be easily and intuitively operated with a button on its bottom edge, making it easy to switch between the functions, even during a ride
- The BC 10.0 WR is a linguistic genius with a full text display that can be in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, or Polish
- The pre-defined tire sizes, ranging from a small child's bike to a 29" bike, make it easy to set the BC 10.0 WR