Challenge the Sablo, push its limits and feel it come alive. When riding this full-suspension mountain bike, you're sure to get maximum pleasure out of any trail.
Its high-quality fork and custom rear shock deliver optimal comfort for keeping you fresh until the finish line of that exceptionally long marathon race. They also ensure a stable feeling on those treacherous descents - along with the help of its perfectly balanced geometry, of course.
Thanks to its lightweight and high reactivity, with the Sablo, go ahead and take obstacles at speed. You'll find yourself maneuvering nimbly through rock gardens and accelerating aggressively like a pro!
Did we also mention that it's the perfect weapon for riding everyone off your wheel?
- FrameSablo, HM UD Carbon, 100mm Travel, TA 12x148mm Boost
- ForkFox 32 Float 29er Rhythm 100mm TA15/110 , Matte Black
- Rearshock:Fox Float DPS Rear Shock F-S, K, Remote Up, PTL
- Rear brake:Shimano SLX M7100 DB
- GroupsetShimano SLX 1x12sp
- CranksetShimano MT510 , 12s , 175 , 32
- Rear derrailleurShimano SLX M7100 , 12s
- CassetteShimano SLX (M7100) , 12s , 10-51
- HandlebarForza Stratos Flat Bar , 720mm , Black Glossy
- StemForza Stratos , 80 mm , Black Glossy
- Seatpost, Forza Strato Zero Offset, 400mm, 31.6mm, Black Glossy
- Tires, Barzo 29x2.25 XCR tan-blk-blk G2.0 TLR
- Frontwheel, Forza XCD-SL 29er, TA 15x110, Clincher-TLR 23mm internal width
- Rearwheel, Forza XCD-SL 29er, TA 12x148mm, Clincher-TLR 23mm internal width