RIDLEY KANZO FAST SE RIVAL XPLR
The first step in creating the Kanzo Fast was to pair the aero features and sublime power transfer of the Noah Fast Disc with the Kanzo gravel knowledge. Next the Ridley engineers spent hours in the wind tunnel and on gravel roads for further development and testing. What they created in the end was the perfect, aerodynamic gravel bike to win gravel races! Its geometry and aero handlebars are designed entirely according to the gravel standard.
No gravel bike is as responsive as the Kanzo Fast. It combines NACA profiles with a very stiff bottom bracket to propel you forward with every pedal stroke.
To ensure optimal comfort, Ridley set the seat stays extra low and used the vibration-damping D-shaped seatpost. Aerodynamic, yet comfortable!
- FRAME Kanzo Fast HM/HR Unidirectional Carbon, 12x142 TA
- FRAME SIZES XS / S / M / L / XL
- FORK Kanzo Fast, 30T HM/HR UD Carbon, F-Steerer Integrated Cables, TA
- REAR DERAILLEUR Sram Rival AXS
- FRONT DERAILLEUR N/A
- SHIFT/BRAKE LEVERS Sram Rival AXS
- BRAKES Sram Rival AXS
- ROTORS Sram
- BOTTOM BRACKET PF86
- CRANKSET Sram Rival1 42t
- CASSETTE Sram 11-42t
- FRONT AXLE 12MM X 1.5 x 100/120MM THRU-AXLE
- REAR AXLE 12MM X 1.5 x 142/172MM THRU-AXLE
- WHEEL SET Forza Levanto
- TIRES Vittoria Terreno Dry 700 x 38
- HANDLE BAR FORZA G1 Aero Integrated
- BAR TAPE Forza
- STEM FORZA G1 AeroIntegrated
- SEAT POST Kanzo Fast Aero
- SADDLE Selle Italia X-LR