Kenda Alluvium Pro 700c Coffee Sidewall Tire
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Alluvium is a gravel and adventure tire that is as capable on pavement as it is on hard conditions single track trails. A tread design optimized for speed, with low profile knobs to aid in reducing rolling resistance, combined with a new single tread rubber compound, the Alluvium offers speed and grip.
- Versatile - Tread design is optimized for a wide range of conditions balancing traction, handling and rolling speed
- Front and Rear application
- Gravel Casing Technology (GCT) is a versatile casing with great all-round puncture and slash protection. Weighing up to 50% lighter than traditional trail puncture breakers, the GCT casing is ideal for gravel cyclists and cyclocross riders. Tires using the GCT casing are all optimized for tubeless use and easy set up
- Flat Protection: Tread and Sidewall
- TPI: 120
- Color: Black/Brown
- PSI: 50
- Defined Color: Black
- Tire Intended Use: Gravel , Cyclocross
- Weight: 514
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- Tire Bead: Folding
- Tire Diameter: 700c